Tuesday, December 8, 2015

the laptop

By February 1 I have $10,000 earned on Kickstarter for the most powerful laptop made - emphasis on portability, i.e. lightness, thinness, smallness, and battery life - and a portable wireless internet facility which includes a camera that shoots my pictures straight to the cloud, all of this so I can launch myself out of the house first thing in the morning and get right to work at the cafes. Part of the money - a substantial part - is dedicated to support ... i want to spend hours and hours talking to experts about how to set it all up. In exchange for this I will send every contributor of ten dollars a signed mail-art object, and every contributor of $100 will receive a signed mail art object and a copy of the Kindle book I will write about my system and the experience of creating it, a book I will price at $30 for a period of two years after publication, while contributors of $1000 will receive the above plus ten additional mail art pieces and three pieces of framed art.

No comments:

Post a Comment